Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Omelette with pancetta

Being a rather busy but hungry student I have recently ran out of all the food in my refrigerator.  It was 4 pm, I was doing some collage gluing for my visual merchandising project and I was in no mood to venture out grocery shopping.  Luckily, I had some eggs, leftover pancetta (from yet another pasta experiment…do NOT judge me) and some Herbes de Provence mixture. A quick and savory omelette in the making!

Omelette with pancetta
Ingredients:
·      2-3 eggs
·      1/3 package of Italian pancetta
·      Herbes de Provence mixture
·      Olive oil
Directions:
Heat the pan up with a few drops of olive oil, add pancetta and wait until it starts to turn crispy. Add eggs and a few pinches of Herbes de Provence. Cook until the omelette is ready and serve. All in all it takes about 5 minutes to make– a perfect breakfast or lunch option for a busy day!

No comments: